2017-02-21 City Council Regular Meeting Agenda
Notice is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Hillsboro shall meet in regular session on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 6:00 p.m. The meeting will be held at the Historic City Hall, 127 E. Franklin Street in Hillsboro, Texas. The matters to be discussed and acted upon are as follows:
1. Call Meeting to Order.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Hear Statements from Persons Wishing to Address the Council.
5. Deliberate and Act on the Approval of the Minutes for the Regular Meeting on February 7, 2017.
6. Act on the Approval of Bills.
7. Deliberate and Act on a Resolution Approving the Proposed Tourism Budget Submitted by the Hillsboro Chamber of Commerce and Authorizing the City Manager to Negotiate and Execute All Necessary Documents.
8. Deliberate and Act on a Resolution Approving an Agreement By and Between the City of Hillsboro and the Hillsboro Sports Association and Authorizing the City Manager to Negotiate and Execute All Necessary Documents.
9. Deliberate and Act on a Resolution to Review the Bid Proposals for the Morrow Drive Street Improvement Project and Authorizing Award of a Contract and Authorizing the City Manager to Negotiate and Execute All Necessary Documents.
10. Hear and Deliberate on City Manager’s Report.
a. Street Improvements
b. Main Street
c. Community Appearance