2017-03-21 City Council Regular Meeting Agenda
City Council Agenda
Notice is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Hillsboro shall meet in regular session on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 at 6:00 p.m. The meeting will be held at the Historic City Hall, 127 E. Franklin Street in Hillsboro, Texas. The matters to be discussed and acted upon are as follows:
1. Call Meeting to Order.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Hear Statements from Persons Wishing to Address the Council.
5. Deliberate and Act on the Approval of the Minutes for the Regular Meeting on March 7, 2017.
6. Act on the Approval of Bills.
7. Deliberate and Act on a Resolution Opposing SB 902 Relating to a Prohibition on the Adoption of Certain Library Standards by the Texas State Library and Archives Commission.
8. Deliberate and Act on a resolution opposing SB 2 relating to opposition to a revenue cap and legislative interference with local services.
9. Deliberate and Act on a Resolution Authorizing an Amendment to Section 19.01, General Policy on Holidays of the City of Hillsboro Human Resources Policy to Establish Good Friday as an Approved Paid Holiday.
10. Hear and Deliberate on City Manager’s Report.
- Street Improvements
- Main Street
- Community Appearance