Agenda-City Council Regular Meeting-April 17, 2012
Notice is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Hillsboro shall meet in regular session on Tuesday, April 17, 2012 at 7:00 p.m. The meeting will be held at the Historic City Hall, 127 E. Franklin Street in Hillsboro, Texas. The matters to be discussed and acted upon are as follows:
1. Call Meeting to Order.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Hear Statements from Persons Wishing to Address the Council.
5. Deliberate and Act on the Approval of the Minutes for the Regular Meeting on April 3, 2012.
6. Act on the Approval of Bills.
7. Hold a Public Hearing, First Reading of an Ordinance, and Deliberate on Abandonment of Peabody Street between South Church Street and Pine Street, McMullen Addition, to the City of Hillsboro, Hill County, Texas.
8. Hear and Deliberate on City Manager’s Report.
a. Street Improvements
b. Update on City-wide Cleanup