Agenda-Historic Preservation Commission-April 10, 2012
Notice is hereby given that the Historic Preservation Commission of the City of Hillsboro shall meet in regular session Tuesday, April 10, 2012 at 12:30 p.m. at Historic City Hall, located at 127 E. Franklin Street in Hillsboro, Texas. The matters to be discussed and acted upon are as follows:
1. Call Meeting to Order.
2. Welcome Visitors.
3. Deliberate and Act on the Approval of Minutes of the March 1, 2012 Meeting.
4. Deliberate and Act on Courthouse Photo Images for Historic District Logo.
5. Hear Follow-up Information on the 105 W. Elm and Photography Studio Buildings.
6. Deliberate and Act on Preservation Awards Dinner.
7. Hear Comments From People Wishing to Address the Commission.
8. Hear a review from the Community Development Director.