Agenda-Planning & Zoning Commission-May 14, 2012
Notice is hereby given that the Planning & Zoning Commission of the City of Hillsboro shall meet in regular session Monday, May 14, 2012 at 6:00 p.m. at Historic City Hall, located at 127 E. Franklin Street in Hillsboro, Texas. The matters to be discussed and acted upon are as follows:
1. Call Meeting to Order.
2. Deliberate and Act on the Approval of Minutes of the March 26, 2012 Meeting.
3. Review a request from Union Pacific Railroad to Close Rail Crossing, Vacate and Abandon a 100 foot portion of Mark /Thomas Street being 50 feet on either side of the center of the Union Pacific Railroad track, intersecting at Church/ S. Waco Street being public streets in the City of Hillsboro, Hill County, Texas.
4. Review an Application from Tommy Seals, Pastor Harvest Worship Center Church to Re-plat all that certain lot or tract of land situated in the J. A. Caruthers Survey A-148 and a part of Block 67 of the McMullen Addition to the City of Hillsboro, and being that certain tract of land described as Tract One according to the deed recorded in Volume 1426, Page 240 of the Deed Records of Hill County, Texas, becoming Lot 1-R, Block 67 of the McMullen Addition.
5. Review an Application submitted by Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores, Inc. for a Preliminary and Final Plat of “Love’s Travel Center Addition”, Block 1, Lot 1, to the City of Hillsboro, Hill County, Texas.
6. Hear Comments from People Wishing to Address the Commission.
7. Hear a Report from the Community Development Director.