Community Enhancement / Code Enforcement
The Community Enhancement/Code Enforcement Program’s goal is to help improve the quality of lives of those who live within the City of Hillsboro.
This is done by :
- Proactive inspections
- Educating community members on City Codes and State laws
- Collaboration with Community Stakeholders to solve problems, gain compliance and improve neighborhoods
Example of Some Typical Code violations:
- Junk and Unsightly Manner
- Tall grass and weeds (in excess of 12 inches)
- Junk vehicles
- Parking in the front yard
- Missing address numbers
- Unsanitary Conditions
To make a report by email please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to contact Tanner Findley at 254 582-8407 ext 2312.